1. Sign-up for a Tartan for a Day visit day with a current 9th grader. Visit days occur throughout the fall, from September to early January.
2. To access the online application, please complete the New User Registration page. The online application must be submitted by December 11, 2017. Late applications are only considered if space is available.
A. Students attending a Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of Washington must select the Academy as one of their two choices on the Archdiocesan Choice Form in order for school records, including teacher recommendations, to be sent to the Academy. The Archdiocesan Choice Form is issued to students by their elementary school. (Please note: You still must separately submit the Academy's admissions application.)
B. Students NOT attending a Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of Washington must complete the following:
3. Submit the $60 application fee. Families have the option to pay the fee online or by check. The fee must be submitted by Monday, December 11, 2017. CLICK HERE.
4. Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) in December and request results be sent to the Academy.
5. The Admissions Committee will review all applications and decisions will be mailed in February. If you would prefer to submit a paper application, you may download a copy here.
The Academy does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national or ethnic origin in its educational policies, personnel policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, or other school administered programs.