Blackbaud Tuition Management
Starting in the 2023-2024 school year, all tuition payments will be paid on-line through Blackbaud Tuition Management.
Tuition contract will be sent out by the Academy of the Holy Cross Business Office, and must be signed and returned by the contract deadline.
Payment plans must be set up by Friday, April 28, 2023.
Payment Plan Options:
- One Payment Plan – Tuition payment is due in July 2023.
- Two Payment Plan – Half of the total tuition balance is due by July 2023 with the remaining balance due by December 2023.
- Monthly Payment Plans
- 12 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in May 2023 and end April 2024.
- 11 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in June 2023 and end April 2024.
- 10 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in July 2023 and end April 2024.
The deadline for setting up a payment plan is Friday, April 28, 2023.
Families can choose to have Blackbaud Tuition Management withdraw payment on the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of the month.
Payments must start no later than July and the account must be paid in full no later than April 2023.
Payments can be withdrawn from a checking or savings account. Payments can also be charged to MasterCard, American Express, Visa or Discover Card with a 2.85% fee.
- The Payment amount will depend on the payment plan you choose.
- The Payment amount will take into account any financial aid or scholarships that have been awarded.
- Families should forward copies of any award letters received from sources other than the Academy to the Business Office so that these amounts can be posted to your Blackbaud account. Any awards posted after a payment plan has been set up will be spread equally across the remaining payments at that time.
Plan Change Notifications:
Be sure to check your personal information and contact info when you first log in. If Blackbaud has your email address, then you will be notified of any account changes and impending payment withdrawal dates.
Kejia Yang, Holy Cross Tuition Coordinator, (301) 929-6448 or email@example.com.