Short Plays and a Cabaret (March 11-13, 2022)
• Tuesday, January 18 – Sign up for a time-slot in the Callboard Hallway (see audition requirements below)
• Wednesday, January 19 – All students should be prepared to stay from 3:30-5 PM; additional students may be asked to stay until 6:30 PM.
Fill out Audition/Bio Sheet HERE before your Tuesday audition appointment.
Audition Requirements for Tuesday, Jan. 18:
• Audition piece #1: Prepare 60 seconds of any song
– Bring sheet music or a karaoke track
– No a capella auditions
• Audition piece #2: Prepare a 30-60 second monologue (from a play, musical, or speech is preferred)
Questions? Email Mr. Placek at email@example.com
• Thursday, January 20 – Sign up in Callboard Hallway: We will see students in the order that they signed up.
Fill out Production Staff Application HERE before your Tech Interview.
Questions? Email Mr. de Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Students who are auditioning, but would like to do tech if they are not cast in the show SHOULD sign up for a Thursday tech interview.