The Academy of the Holy Cross Athletic Hall of Fame was established in 2012 to honor individuals and teams who have made a significant positive impact on Holy Cross athletics. Those inducted serve as the cornerstone of what the school believes is a truly representative group of the proud tradition of Holy Cross athletics.
- To be eligible, with the exception of coaches or members of the Athletic Department, an individual must have received a Holy Cross diploma.
- No athlete shall be considered for selection until ten years after the graduation of her class.
- Athletic ability, sportsmanship, Tartan character, leadership, contribution to team and the games she participated in will all be taken into consideration.
- Must have distinguished herself through athletic achievement.
- The athlete must have earned a minimum of two varsity athletic letters.
- The record of the individual considered should be so outstanding that there is no question as to the qualifications necessary for induction.
- Committee may also consider post graduate activities including college and professional experience.
- Must have distinguished him/herself through athletic achievement in the area of coaching.
- Exceptional leadership, Tartan character, great loyalty to Holy Cross and the passion for the success of Holy Cross athletics.
- Teams can be nominated ten years after their record season.
Most Valuable Tartan
- Exceptional Tartan character, great loyalty to Holy Cross and the passion for the success of Holy Cross athletics.
- He/she has shown great support for Tartan Athletes over the years.
- Being a graduate is not required.