Distinguished Alumnae Award
2021 Distinguished Alumnae and Athletic Hall of Fame Awards
Friday, May 7 • 7:00 pm
We will recognize the 2021 inductees into the Athletic Hall of Fame and 2021 recipients of the Distinguished Alumnae award.
The event will be live-streamed from our YouTube channel on Friday, May 7, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
- Helen Gleason White ’59
- Mary Joy Ellis Hurlburt ’68
- Paula Kirlew Grant ’85
Athletic Hall of Fame:
- Patricia Dillon ’68, outstanding contributer to lacrosse
- Mary Jane Walton, founder of Holy Cross tennis program
The Distinguished Alumnae Awards are bestowed upon alumnae who have distinguished themselves by giving witness to the mission of The Academy of the Holy Cross and exhibiting the ideals of an alumna of the Academy in their daily lives.
Recipients of this award:
- Demonstrate the characteristics of a graduate of the Academy, by being women of courage, compassion, and scholarship.
- Demonstrate unusual professional or personal accomplishments that embrace the social, spiritual, and intellectual challenges of the world.
- Distinguish themselves as caring, Christian women.