FACTS Tuition Management
All tuition payments are paid on-line through the FACTS Tuition Management Company.
After you have been accepted to the Academy and your paperwork and deposit have been processed, the Business Office will set up a FACTS account for you. Log-in information, a Registration Code, and a temporary password will be sent to you from FACTS inviting you to log-in and choose your payment plan.
Your payment plan must be set up by Friday, April 26, 2019.
If more than one FACTS account is needed to accommodate a family with more than one financially responsible person, please let us know by completing the bottom section of the Tuition Agreement just after your signature. The Business Office will set up your FACTS accounts accordingly.
Payment Plan Options:
- One Payment Plan – Tuition payment is due in July 2019. (No fee for this option)
- Two Payment Plan – Half of the total tuition balance is due by July 2019 with the remaining balance due by December 2019. ($10 fee for this option)
- Monthly Payment Plans– ($45 fee for these options)
- 12 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in May 2019 and end April 2020.
- 11 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in June 2019 and end April 2020.
- 10 Month Payment Plan – Tuition payments start in July 2019 and end April 2020.
The deadline for setting up a payment plan is Friday, April 26, 2019.
Families can choose to have FACTS withdraw payment on the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of the month.
Payments must start no later than July and the account must be paid in full no later than April 2019.
Payments can be withdrawn from a checking or savings account. Payments can also be charged to MasterCard, American Express, Visa or Discover Card with a 2.85% fee.
- The Payment amount will depend on the payment plan you choose.
- The Payment amount will take into account any financial aid or scholarships that have been awarded.
- Families should forward copies of any award letters received from sources other than the Academy to the Business Office so that these amounts can be posted to your FACTS account. Any awards posted after a payment plan has been set up will be spread equally across the remaining payments at that time.
Plan Change Notifications:
Be sure to check your personal information and contact info when you first log in. If FACTS has your email address, then you will be notified of any account changes and impending payment withdrawal dates.
FACTS has 24/7 customer support (866-441-4637) and Live Chat from 8:00 am-5:00 pm (central time) Monday-Friday.
Irena Schaaff, Holy Cross Business Office – (301) 929-6448 or email@example.com