Virtual Open House
Sunday, November 8, 2020
See what it means to be a part of our Holy Cross community and learn about our empowering, college-prep program.
Virtual Open House is offered in three sessions for you to choose your own Holy Cross experience: Morning - Midday - Afternoon.
You can join for as many sessions as you'd like for as long as you'd like throughout the day. All our virtual doors are open - you're encouraged to move freely around the sessions.
The morning and afternoon sessions are identical featuring student panel discussions and academic department virtual rooms.
The midday session features special interest program virtual rooms, athletics, and performing arts.
Throughout the day, our student ambassadors will be on Facebook and Instagram Live. Don't miss them!
Mass: 8:30 am
Start the day with the Holy Cross community. Livestreamed via YouTube
Morning Session: 9:00-11:30 am
Afternoon Session: 1:00-3:30 pm
Welcome from President Katy Prebble & Principal John Sullivan to begin your day.
Student Panel Discussions
Three 40-minute Panels with Distinct Focus
This is a recommended Experience For All Participants (Choose One, Two, or All Three.)
- Academics with Current Students | 9:20-10:00 am, 1:00-1:15 pm
- Student Life with Current Students | 10:05-10:45 am, 2:05-2:45 pm
- Outcomes: College Counseling, Young Alumnae,
Parents | 10:50-11:30 am, 2:50-3:30 pm
Department Rooms with Scheduled Presentations Throughout the Morning And Available for Drop-in Conversations
Choose Your Area of Interest.
- English & History
- 9:15-9:25 am, 10:35-10:45 am, 1:15-1:25 pm, 2:45-2:50 pm
- Science, Math & Technology
- 9:30-9:45 am, 10:50-11:05 am, 1:30-1:45 pm, 2:55-3:10 pm
- Visual Arts
- 9:50-9:55 am, 11:10-11:15 am, 1:50-2:10 pm, 3:15-3:25 pm
- PE & Athletic Training
- 10:00-10:10 am, 2:05-2:15 pm
- World Languages
- 10:15-10:20 am, 11:20-11:25 am, 2:20-2:25 pm, 3:30-3:35 pm
- 10:25-10:30, 11:30-11:35 am, 2:30-2:35 pm, 3:40-3:45 pm
Midday Session: 11:30-1:00 pm
Special Interest Programs
Program Rooms Available for Drop-in Conversations
- Saint Mary's Resource Program
- Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Moreau Options Program
- Campus Ministry and Social Justice
- Admissions, Scholarship & Financial Aid
- School Counseling
- Holy Cross en Español
Team Rooms Available for Drop-in Conversations
Performing Arts LIVE!
Three 30-Minute Showcases WITH Q&A Opportunity
Join at any time during the session - it will be sure to excite!
- Vocal Music
- Theater & Improv
- Technical Theatre