Until we can invite you to our beautiful campus again, Holy Cross would like to give you and your family several options for meeting our team and learning more about our tradition of empowering girls.
We are here to help! Families interested in a one-on-one conversation to discuss unique circumstances or next-step conversations should consider scheduling a phone meeting.
Prospective families are invited to attend a Virtual Information Sessions via Google Meet to "meet" with the Principal and Admission staff and learn about life and learning at Holy Cross.
This unique opportunity will provide ample time for questions and answers for wherever your family is on the admission journey. Virtual sessions are designed with different audiences in mind.
Virtual Information Session dates and audiences:
- Thursday, April 16 • 11:00 am - for current 9th and 10th graders
- Tuesday, April 21 • 11:00 am - for current 8th graders
- Thursday, April 23 • 11:00 am - for current 6th and 7th graders
- Tuesday, April 28 • 4:30 pm - for current 6th and 7th graders
- Thursday, April 30 • 4:30 pm - for current 8th graders
- Tuesday, May 5 • 4:30 pm - for current 9th and 10th graders
All audiences are invited to attend a student perspective information session led by current Holy Cross students:
- Wednesday, May 27 • 4:30 pm - for all grades
Additional virtual info sessions pending scheduling.
Questions? Contact Emma Hart, Director of Admissions.
See all our videos and hear our empowered girls share their voices.
Request Our Brochures
Submit a brief form and you’ll be able to download our admissions brochures – a viewbook and a brochure with more in-depth details on our program.
Especially now, our social media channels offer a great way to see the stories of positivity and empowerment happening throughout our community.