Welcome New Families
We look forward to welcoming your family to our Holy Cross Community!
The following information will help you get ready for the new school year.
Medical Information for all new students
New students are required to have the following documents completed by Thursday, August 1:
- Immunization Record
- Physical Evaluation
- MD State School Medication Administration
- Food Allergy Action Plan (if applicable)
- MD State School Asthma Medication Form (if applicable)
*Forms can be also be accessed through the Community Login. Forms need to be printed, filled out and either dropped off in person or mailed.
New Students planning to tryout for Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball or Equestrian in the fall need to complete a Baseline Concussion Test. Concussion sign-up to follow.
The uniform includes:
- Gray skirt or tailored gray pants
- Dark purple, lavender or white polo shirt (short- or long-sleeved); a white collared oxford shirt or white turtleneck
- Sneakers or low solid-colored closed-toed and full backed leather shoes
- Optional zip-up dark gray fleece jacket, dark gray quarter-zip, or an optional sleeveless gray vest
5210 Randolph Road
Rockville, MD 2085
Lanham Crossing Center
8807 Annapolis Road
Lanham, MD 20706
Assistant Principal of Academics
Business Office Manager
Director of Admissions
Director of School Counseling
Scheduler/Placement Test Coordinator