In order to tryout for a sport, each student must have the following documentation completed. These forms need to be submitted by Thursday, August 1, 2019. The medical staff at Holy Cross is aware that the physical examination is good for 365 days, so if your daughter has a physical scheduled for after August 1st, please inform Kathleen Clark, Dena Rapoport, or Beth Hagler.
The first day of Fall tryouts is Thursday, August 15.
Physical Evaluation and Permission to Treat Forms
(all freshmen/transfer students must have one copy of these forms on file)
- Pages 1 & 4 are filled out by the parent/guardian
- Pages 2 & 3 are filled out by the doctor.
Baseline Concussion Test
New Students and Juniors planning to tryout for Fall sports need to complete a Baseline Concussion Test.
Concussion testing will be held August 5th-8th and you can sign up for 9-10 AM, 10-11 AM, and 11-12 PM.
If they are new students they must sign up along with the iPad pickup on Dena Mayes sign up genius. If they are returning they can sign up by emailing Ms. Hagler.
If you are unable to complete this test on the scheduled day, please email Ms. Hagler to schedule a time to complete the concussion test.
All medical forms must be submitted BEFORE August 1. Check with Mrs. Clark or Ms. Hagler to confirm that your forms are up to date.
Paperwork can be returned in one of three ways:
- Bring hardcopy forms to the front Receptionist's desk on campus. Mark envelope to the attention of Nurse Kathleen Clark or Athletic Trainer Beth Hagler
- Mail hardcopy forms to Holy Cross to the attention of Nurse Kathleen Clark or Athletic Trainer Beth Hagler
- Email PDF forms to Nurse Kathleen Clark or Athletic Trainer Beth Hagler.