Holy Cross Fund
The Holy Cross Fund is the school's yearlong appeal that forms the cornerstone of all of our fundraising activities and gives everyone in the community an opportunity to contribute. All independent schools are faced with this same need - to make up the difference between costs and tuition. The Holy Cross Fund touches all aspects of the School as it represents every part of the school’s day-to-day operations:
- Student Programs
- Technology Initiatives
- Campus Transformation
- Faculty Salaries/Professional Development
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
The size and flexibility of the Holy Cross Fund ensures that there are resources every year to enhance and sustain Holy Cross' commitment to educating young women of courage, compassion, and scholarship.
The Academy relies on the support of the entire Holy Cross community to make a Holy Cross education possible. Thanks to the generosity of alumnae, family, friends, faculty, staff, corporations and foundations, the Academy will continue to be one of the leading Catholic girls’ schools in the Washington area.
It is our hope and expectation that all members of our community will share this responsibility and choose to support The Academy of the Holy Cross at whatever level they are comfortable.
The Holy Cross Fund campaign begins on June 1 and ends on May 31 every year. Please consider making a gift today.
Give online or contact the Advancement Office:
(301) 929-6447, email@example.com
- What is the Holy Cross Fund?
- What is the money from the Holy Cross Fund used for?
- Why should I donate when I already pay tuition?
- Our family receives financial aid, should we still donate?
- I want to donate more, but my budget is tight. Can I give a little at a time?
- Why is it important that everyone donate?
- How do I make a gift?
Cross & Anchor Club
gifts of $20,000 or more
Sancta Crux Club
gifts of $10,000 to $19,999
Spes Unica Club
gifts of $6,000 to $9,999
gifts of $1,868 to $5,999
gifts of $500 to $1,867
open only to graduates of the last five years
Your gifts are 100% tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!